Tuesday, February 5, 2008

This makes me happy....



Three months and Baby girl will be here!!!! I can't wait! Oh, and her name isn't Abigail anymore, need to fix the ticker :0

I got an invitation for her baby shower the other day (I wont be able to go...waaaaa!) that has the two stores her mommy and daddy are registered at. While browsing both registries I was just oogling all the stuff and getting even more excited. And wanting to buy every stinkin' thing they what for this little girl!

The bedding Morgan (baby girls mommy) picked out is soooo pretty! I can't wait to see her nursery. And take pictures of her in it. :)

Next week I'll be on vacation in California and working on Baby girls birth announcements. Once they are finished, Ill post a picture here. If everything comes out on a paper like it's set up in my head, they should be pretty cute, especially once her picture is added to the front of them.

0 comments: