Im having more computer problems....apparently, according to Norton I have a worm, that Im not exactly sure how to get rid of :( I found by googling the instructions on how to do it, but they make NO sense to me and Im not about to screw up my computer further! The weird thing is that I have McAfee too (thru Comcast) and its not showing any problems whatsoever. I dont really know who to believe...lol Apparently I picked it up thru a game that I downloaded off Comcast's website. I've since deleted it, but its still showing up attached to that game *shrug*
It's preventing me from posting pictures though because its messing with windows ability to allow pop ups. It also has something against my Upromise toolbar :p
That, coupled with the fact that Im signed up to work the next 7 1/2 out of the next 9 days means that you probably wont see much action on this blog for a bit. I know, what's new right? lol
Friday, August 1, 2008
More computer problems
Posted by ~Kelly at 04:21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Kelly, are you STILL having computer problems? Oh man, it's been so long since you've posted. I hope all is well. Make sure to check my blog, I gave you an award!
Post a Comment