Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back in business, just in a stamping slump

It's been brought to my attention that I've been a little neglectful here :p
I think I have the computer issues worked out. Nothing that a brand new $80 version of Photoshop couldn't handle. I couldn't find my PSE 4.0 disc to repair the program on here, so in a fit of anger, I went to Circuit City and bought a new one...lol And let me tell you, PSE 6.0 looks very high tech! Haven't figured out if it does anything different yet, but I've only used it a couple of times to do the same old stuff.
I needed some cards this morning to send out in some packages today, so I quickly made these up. And as much as I'm pretty happy with the results, for some reason I just wasn't having fun making them. SAD!
This first card is made for my cutie pie little niece. I bought her a little toy and an outfit the other day and plan on getting it in the mail today. I was trying to match the colors to the outfit, but once it was finished I realized the card is in pinks and the outfit is more of a peachy color. I have no explaination for the color mix up....lol
Then this is the card for my Secret Sister reveal. The flower and tinsy tiny brads are from MY last SS package. I used my Coluzzle to cut a circle card and smaller circles inside. The ribbon this card also makes the leaves. Its green but because its up against the pink cardstock its showing pink in this picture. This is also going in the mail today (finally!) and I hope my SS likes it! :)

0 comments: