One of my friends is getting married this Sunday. After months of helping her make invitations and get them ready to send, picking out the dress, the Bridal Shower, etc the day has finally come! She just so happens to be the sister of my best friend, so while making myself a card to give to her, I made one for my BFF to give her also. She picked the one above, so I'll be giving the Bride and Groom the one below.
I used scraps of the papers left over from making her invites :) And I bought the ribbon and stamps today at a stamp store. They didnt have much of a wedding selection.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Wedding Cards
Posted by ~Kelly at 20:58
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Great cards Kelly! I especially like the one you're giving her with the flowers on it. What great colors!
Post a Comment