My niece Hannah is about to experience her first Halloween (she'll be 6 months old the day after *sniff*sniff*) and I wanted to send her cute Halloween card. I searched thru many blogs, links
from google searching, and finally the
gallery at the Shack, before I found this cute House Mouse image. Perfect! Their mice are so adorable, and since my coloring skills are lacking, I thought this would be an easy fix!
from google searching, and finally the
gallery at the Shack, before I found this cute House Mouse image. Perfect! Their mice are so adorable, and since my coloring skills are lacking, I thought this would be an easy fix!As soon as I saw the image, I saw the background....cardstock layered in the same colors the candy corn is. A little ribbon, a lot of Stickles, some rhinestone brads and cute card appears! And, as you can see, I also had to buy both coordinating sentiment stamps. One to use on the front, one to use inside :)



1 comments:
Ah Kelly these are all adorable... I LOVE, LOVE, the glitter on the candy corn custumes and the ribbons are fantastic.
Post a Comment