Thursday, October 2, 2008

Special, just like you


I drooled over all the new September stamps sets at Verve Visual alllll month long, and finally caved last week! And what should come, with perfect timing for my 4 nights off, but a lovely package of these cute birds (inspired by their first set, Anniversary Birds, which were such a hit!), pretty florals, fun sayings, and a cute little bunny! (which you'll see in a post later).

All was going well with this card until I added the bird. She's cute and all, but still missing some color or something. Not really digging the tail cut out like that. Looks more like she had a blowout while delivering her balloons...LOL!
But she's done, and stuck permanently, so I'll just go with it.
Papers from a Prima pack (I think!) that I bought at Michaels a few months ago.
Punched border is a Fiskars punch. The first one I scored. Just YESTERDAY I scored the Threading Water punch, so you'll see that coming up a lot too soon!
Stickles added to the balloons, the hat, and her tail.

0 comments: