Saturday, October 4, 2008

Grandpa's Birthday

My best friend requested a birthday card for a Grandpa. Perfect timing too because I had just come back from JoAnn's where I had gotten this card Stack for 40% off :) The new FALL cardstack that has all this beautiful paper in it. That's when I decided that it was ok that fall get here, even though we barely had a summer this year. The colors are too pretty to dislike it.
Anyway, I pulled out 3 of the coordinating papers and put them up on blue panels, mounted to a yellowy orange panel, mounted on a brown panel (all SU! colors, but Im too lazy to figure out which ones...I think its More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, and cant remember the B for Blue one...lol!) Some stitching, and a Sizzix Cupcake punch complete the card, along with some birthday sentiment stamps from SU!

3 comments:

Kim Ross said...

Love this patterned paper you chose! Great card (and ADORABLE cupcake!!) :)

Unknown said...

I found you! (again) I lost all my blog links with the last computer crash...
Good to see you. :)

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: saddle, dedications, how-to-tips, fifties, newsletter, honeymoons, sprint and more...