Isn't this just about the cutest thing you've ever seen!?!?
Sherry, owner of The Stamp Shack and fellow blogger (Stampin Spot) is a genius when it comes to creating templates! She made this cute little 3-D Beach Chair template and since my BFF's birthday party is at the beach this weekend, I made this for her.
Sherry's templates are free for Stamp Shack members, but if you follow the link above, it'll take you to her blog where you can purchase the template, and many others!
Assembly is so incredibly simple, I couldn't believe it! The hardest part was cutting it out.
I wasn't feeling all that creative, so I kind of copied her sample. The birthday banner has a little wave in it for some extra dimension.
SU! Creamy Caramel cardstock, CTMH stamps, Happy Birthday stamp also by Sherry, Prima flowers, MM rhinestone brads.



0 comments:
Post a Comment