Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swimwear Round 2



The other day while at the lake, I hoped out of the boat to help pull it closer to shore (we were avoiding the boat dock). Not only was the water deeper than I thought it would be, but when I landed I found the one small area of rocks to land in. Ouch! And my BFF's husband was getting aggravated that we weren't moving fast enough so I didn't even get to whine about it...lol!

So I went in search of some swim shoes. And although the price of the cheaper ones appealed to me, they looked kind of dorky.

But I ran into these, and like the swimsuit and the life vest, I couldn't get them out of my head. And I'm pretty sure the pinks will match perfectly :)

They are both waiting for me down at the rental office to pick up as I'm headed to work. But you can bet that first thing in the morning when I get home, I'm trying them both on to see just how goofy I look! lol

0 comments: