Monday, June 16, 2008

It's too beautiful to sleep!

I'm really supposed to be sleeping since I have to work tonight. But the sun is shining and right now it says it's 64* here in my room. Don't laugh...this is the best weather we've had in WEEKS! And the forcast says back to our 50's and rainy tomorrow :(

But instead I'm in my stamp room playing with sketches.

And of course, now that I'm settled back home, it's back to Julee's Mojo Monday :)
This is MM42. Papers are SEI Oasis. Cardstock and ribbon is SU! Ink is SU! and Ranger Van Dyke Brown. Stamps are Verve Visual (do you sense a theme here? I couldn't help it....on Julee's last release I bought them ALL!!!!)

3 comments:

Rach said...

Gorgeous card...wonderful colours and gorgeous image.
Hugs Rach.x

Anonymous said...

I was looking at all the links at Julee's blog and just wanted to comment on your card. It's beautiful!! I love the blue (is it soft sky??) with the floral paper. It really makes the blue in the flowers pop.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous! I love the colors and how the DP really mirrors the images. Beautiful work. Thanks for playing! :)