I'm a blog addict. I fully admit that. If you could only see my "blogs" folder listed under my favorites folder, you'd agree with me. Part of my daily routine when I get home from work is to log in and check email and then go straight to my blogs to see what everyone has posted for the day. If you check further down my own blog on the right, you'll see a listing of just some of them.
And this weekend I weeded through and deleted about 20 blogs that were either inactive, or I just didn't check in much. It' still leaves me with a list that I have to scroll about 3 pages to visit all. With that kind of list, you'd think I'd have creativity pouring out of me and my own blog would be going crazy. But....NOPE! I drool at the amazing talent, find a website to buy the products, wait for them to get here, play with whatever I've bought once, and then it goes into the vault with all the other things that I forget I have ;)
So I've been trying to find more sketch challenges to get me going. And I found one that is off to a great start!
Our Creative Corner is created and run by a couple of bloggers already in my list, and a few more that will soon be added!
So when I saw their very first challenge posted on Saturday, I hopped right on board. (And then got lazy and didn't photograph the cards). Until now.
Late on all accounts.....
* Late posting the card I made on Saturday* Late taking the photograph and getting it up here on my blog.
* Late on getting my Father's Day gift in the mail to my dad! Sorry Dad!
But at least he has a great card using a neat sketch on his way to him. And truth be told....he didn't even know when Father's Day was, and really doesn't care if he gets a gift either. He's easy that way.
Papers are Basic Grey Recess. Cardstock and ink is SU! Stamps are Verve Visual. Brads are Making Memories.

Then I couldn't stop there. My friend needed a card for her dad too, so I grabbed the same sketch, the same products and turned it into a square card that I liked just as well as the first one.


6 comments:
Cool, love your cards, so gald you found us and want to play.
Fantastic cards! I love that DP and had forgotten all about it! Makes wonderful masculine cards!!
Awwesome cards!! Love them!
Very nice masc. card! I always have trouble with them but you did fantastic. I also love the paper and the colors!
Love both of these cards.
Post a Comment