I've finally been working on some stuff to post here...woo hoo! I've joined about 20 ATC swaps at The Shack, and have been working to try and get those done way before their due dates, as some of them need to travel over seas.
Get on the computer to upload the pics (and some engagement photos I took) and my computer wont recognize my card reader :( Last time I used it (like the 3rd time I used this brand new one, as my old one broke while in CA) it got SO hot that the underside of the reader melted and bubbled a little. It was still working when it was like that, but since I haven't used it in a week or so, now it wont work.
So today it looks like I get to go back to radio shack and see if they'll replace it. Grrrrr!
Hopefully later today I'll have a new reader and get something up here! I have the most adorable ATC to show off using some stamps sent to me from the U.K. and ribbon weaving that I tried out :)
Friday, June 13, 2008
Grrrr...stupid computer parts!
Posted by ~Kelly at 04:44
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment