Friday, June 27, 2008

Busy creating, but Photoshop is being a snot!

I have to find my copy of PS and re-upload it because it's not allowing me to import pictures. I have to go the long way around getting them onto the computer, and it's really too much work :P

But I've been working on cards, swaps (ATC's), circle journals, bridal shower announcements, and shower favors. Very crafty this past week and only one photo to show for it!

This is the large announcement I made to put up at work. My BFF's sister, and one of my good friends, is getting married in September. I've been helping her with wedding stuff since the beginning of the year, and now we're getting to the real fun stuff.....the parties!!!

My BFF found the poem on the internet some where. We used it in a smaller version on the set of cards that we mailed out. I still need to take a picture of that card. Another post, another day :)

Believe it or not, that pink striped paper in the background is still left over from my niece's birth announcements. I split half the scraps with my aunt and brought back the rest. We used up some on the 35 shower announcements we made last weekend. I used 4 strips on this sign, and I still have a stack left! Talk about your money's worth! :D

Have a great weekend. I'm signed up for 3 twelve hour shifts. I've had 5 nights off and it's been heavenly. Anyone know a single, cute, kind, rich bachelor that wants a wife who makes cards for a living? ;)

0 comments: