Thanh and I have had a discussion before about ATC's. She's a fan, me, not so much! I just couldn't see the point of them.Then one day I had the urge to join some swaps over at the Shack. ATC swaps were running rampant over there, so I decided to join a couple.
This one is for a Black and White ATC swap. I LOVE how it turned out!
I used my Scor-Pal to score an 8x8 piece of Whisper White cardstock. I then cut it down to 2.25x3.25 and mounted it to Basic Black. I used my SU! Basic Black marker to make dots in the center of each diamond. I stamped the Daisy Bucket stamp in Stazon and on a separate piece of Whisper White. I cut out and mounted it with pop dots. A small bow made from SU! ribbon completes it.
I had originally thought it was going to be a tough swap to do because of the limiting of colors. But it was quite simple once the idea of using the Scor pal entered my head.
And below is a card I made using an extra ATC that I made for this swap. As you can tell, Im in love with the Scor-pal and Im using it every chance I can get!
The ATC is mounted in the center of the card and then I scored two boxes around it.
Stamp from Stampin' Up! with Stampin' Up! white craft ink.



0 comments:
Post a Comment