I'm currently in a Secret Sister Swap over at the Shack and have received my second package from my SS. To say I was excited and surprised is an understatement. Only a couple of days before it arrived, I had been looking at this SAME stuff! I don't know how she knew that, but I'm glad she did :)
So this morning I set to working on some stuff.
Here are two of the cards I made using the papers and the stamp set, which was sold out when I was looking at getting it!
The horizontal card uses both the papers and the stamps. The background paper is my favorite paper in this stack. I'm not sure what it is about it that makes me love it, but I do.
I also used the Monday Mojo #30 sketch from Poetic Artistry for the layout. The "pink" on the card is actually SU Purely Pomegranite. I stamped the flowers randomly on a piece of Whisper White and then sponged the edges. I stamped two extra flowers and cut them out as well as the "stamen" stamp. On the stamen stamp I used some clear Stickles to make it sparkle. I also used a large brad for the flower center. The brad was yellow though and I wanted it to match, so I rolled it around in my PP ink and heat set it, then coated it in some clear embossing powder. I then covered it with some more Stickles. The leaves of the flower are the same stamp but with green ink (It's SU, I just cant think which one I used right now). I took my paper piercer and used it to curl the ends of the flower tips so they'd stick out a little.

Another Mojo Monday Sketch here, I think it was #1. LOTS of layers here...this card weighs a lot! But I love these colors together.....Groovy Guava and River Rock.




2 comments:
Gorgeous cards! Love the vibrant pinks in the first card paired with the Fleuriste paper.
Wow I love both of them, but the first one really is the business.
Glad to hear you had fun Kelly, at least it fills the time while you are waiting for that new baby niece
Post a Comment