This is still a favorite of mine that pops up at this time of year in emails, messageboards, and posters.I still remember getting these kinds of bunnies in my Easter basket when I was a kid. The chocolate is/was awful! It either had a very waxy texture, or was so incredible sweet I could only eat a small piece at a time. Most times it started to turn white (you know how chocolate gets, something to do with the fat in it) before I finished it and it would go in the trash.
I'm off this afternoon to spend the day with my friend and her 4 daughters. Lunch followed by Angel Food Cake, strawberries, and whipped cream....YUM! Anyone know if Costco is open today? LOL I forgot to go yesterday :o
Oh, and if you want to see an Easter card from me, this is my one and only that I made this year! And I just finished making it at that...lol
Last spring I bought two Hydrangea bushes and my friend oogled them all spring/summer. The size that they got over the summer led me to believe that they'd grow too big too fast to be out on my deck and I told her she could have them for her yard. But then fall came and the blooms died and I cut them off. And now this spring I have tiny little buds coming up and I think they'll be about the same size. So I'm keeping them...lol When I move to CA, I told her she could have the planters they are in, so she can have the Hydrangeas too and something to remember me by :)
In the mean time, I'm going to make a quick stop at Walmart before going to her house to see if they have them again this year. That'll will be her's and the girl's Easter gift from me.
The inside of the card is decorated also.
Papers are Basic Grey Blush line.
SU! cardstock, watercolor crayons, and ribbon(I rubbed the ink pad on the ribbon to tone down the brightness)
Distress Ink
Bunny stamp is from Inkadinkadoo (I think)
Machine stitching



0 comments:
Post a Comment