These little guys crack me up! It's refreshing to see a set of stamps that aren't so prim and proper...lol And it reminds me of most of my childhood years with my brother.
I had to send my dad something so I made up this card to do so. I bet this looks familiar to him too....lol
Papers are K&Co (again!). Ribbon is May Arts. Brad from Stampin' Up! These Amigos are stamped in Stazon and colored with SU! Watercolor Crayons.
Acrylic Changitos. Another fun set by Stampendous.
I paired with some DP from Stampin' Up! that I got in my last package.
Changitos are stamped onto the DP and also some Whisper White and cut out.
Punches are also SU! as well as the brads.
The second part of the sentiment is stamped in the lower right hand corner of the inside of the card.



2 comments:
Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments were so very kind :) I love these monkeys too and think I will have to buy them now. Your cards are so cute.
I love the cute changito monkeys too and have a few, but I've never even seen these you used on the first card. They are GREAT! LoL :)
Post a Comment