
Stampendous recently released these new Changito stamps and I desperately wanted them. So this little happy flower along with the amigos and the birthday one made it's way into a purchase one day when I, on a whim, stopped by the stamp store near me that I rarely go to! As I went to the counter with my 2 bottles of Stickles, the lady said to me..."have you seen the new Stampendous stamps yet?" And I did a little happy dance and snatched up what she had. They hadnt even made it onto the shelf yet! To complete my collection, I just need to find some place to buy the saying that goes along with the amigos. I want to make a card for my bff. We have a wacky friendship and we both always wonder why we are even friends. Very little in common except for scrapbooking and our love of laughing.
Friday, March 14, 2008
New Changitos!
Posted by ~Kelly at 05:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment