Thursday, March 20, 2008

Clothes, clothes, and more clothes

Shhhhh, don't tell my managers, but last night at work I was sooo bored, I did a little shopping in prep for my vacation next month I ran into a good sale at Lane Bryant online where I ended up with 10 shirts and a pair of capri's. Because of the sale I ended up saving $80, plus I found a coupon code online to save an extra $75 when you spend $225......totalling a savings of $155! Wow! My favorite shirt in that order was this one (I can't get the picture to work for some reason). I can't wait to get it. I hope it fits me as nicely as it fits the model.
Then in my search for a cool purse from LeSport Sac (which I didnt find), I ended up at the Lane Bryant Outlet where I ran into another sale....40% off everything in the store! In the end I ended up saving another $80 there and getting 4 pairs of jean shorts, 2 shirts, and 3 tank tops. And I spent half the money that I spent online. Score!
Last stop was Famous Footwear. I ended up getting 4 pairs of shoes there.
These, these, these, and these. Their sale was buy 1 get 1 half off. Couldn't resist!
All set for vacation now. Just need to finish up some stuff for my little niece who will be here in about 6 weeks and I'm done.
Happy Thursday everyone! I'll be back tomorrow with another card or two. I didn't have time yesterday to make one and post it.

0 comments: