I bought this line of stamps from a fellow Shackie a few weeks ago and Im totally in love with them. I know they are just ants, but they are SO cute, and I love their big eyes.
This card was done for all of you suffering from the cruddy virus that's been going around for a couple of months. I paid my dues early on, so I feel for those of you now dealing with it. The good news....it goes away pretty quickly. The bad news....the cough and the yucky stuff hang around in your throat for a few weeks.
Stamps are TAC (I think). Cardstock is Stampin' Up! Pattern Paper is DCWV. Ribbon is from Michaels. I also used my SU! mat pack.



1 comments:
Wauw what a great card this is.
Nice job you did with colloring.
And such a beautifull collors of the card.
I bought some other stamps of her,now sure i can't wait to receive them when i see you playing with your set.
Post a Comment