Another set of stamps bought from a Shackie. I think it's time that I go thru my room and offer some up for sale too. I have a hard time parting with my stamps though...lol A lot of sets get little use, but when it comes down to parting with them, I just can't do it!Anyway, this card has multiple layers, and its heavy! This one will take an extra stamp to mail should it's owner decide to mail it. (I sell most of my cards to the girls at work)
Cardstock is Stampin' Up! Pattern Paper is DCWV. Stamps are TAC (I think). "Happy Birthday" is from Inkspirations. Image is colored with my SU! Watercolor Crayons.
The maker of this set escapes me right now, and with a cat laying on my legs, I can't get up to check it out, but trust me....all the images are just as cute! And the example cards on the back of the packaging are adorable.
More K&Co papers. Stampin' Up! Whisper White cardstock and watercolor crayons. Stazon ink used for images. SU! Basic Black Marker for border. Brad and punch also by Stampin' Up!
Oh, and a little Stickle action going on here too. Can you tell I love my Stickles!?!? LOL
A happy St. Patrick's Day to you too! I don't really celebrate, but I can appreciate the "holiday". :)



1 comments:
Oh my heavens, isn't this cute. I love the simpleness of the layout. Very visually appealing.
Post a Comment