I had originally bought this stamp for a Hedgie swap over at the Shack, but once I got it in the mail I realized it was a little too big to use on an ATC. It would have fit, but it would have been a tight squeeze with no room for anything else.The paper is Arctic Frog and I got it on sale over at Verve Visual. Which, by the way, if you've never bought anything from Verve, head over there and fill up a cart! Her prices are awesome, the shipping is insanely quick!!, and her customer service rocks! During her last new release, I ordered on a Saturday morning and got the stamps on Monday afternoon. Whoa!
Anyway, I colored my hedgie with Prisma pencils and odorless mineral spirits. Added a little sparkle with some Stickles. The ribbon I had in my stash, Im unsure who makes it. The brad is from Creative Imaginations.


0 comments:
Post a Comment