Ethel was nice enough to send me this cute little award to add to my blog, the other day.
She wanted to do this because "You were so quick and willing to respond to Teresa's fundraiser, and I am honored to know you. Thank you so much for adding a link on your blog."
Isn't that sweet!?!?
And over on the right there, there is a link to Ethel's other blog, Baskets for the Cause. Check it out! She's donating ALL 5 of those Longerberger baskets. Proceeds go right to Teresa's 3 Day Walk funds.
On a stamping note, I do have some stuff to share, and I'm still working on others. I'll be back later today to set up some posts. I'm trying to get all my swaps done BEFORE going on vacation at the end of the month. And some of them aren't due until June! So I'll have several things for you to peek at in the upcoming week.


0 comments:
Post a Comment