I started a new diet last Monday. :)
I didn't want to say anything incase I quit before I got into it....lol But I've done pretty well! As of yesterday morning I was already down 5 pounds!!
As a heart patient, my Grandpa once had to do the Cabbage Soup Diet. I remember him losing a lot of weight fast and started looking to the recipe for the diet.
They've changed the diet a little, so I thought I'd give it a try as a jump start. I'm happy to say that I've hardly had any trouble following it! :) The first night I felt hungry (I worked 7 days straight this last week, so I was doing this on my night shift schedule) but I got thru it. The second night was worse. I really wanted to quit! But I got distracted from the hunger pangs and made it thru to the next morning. Every day since, I've been doing fine. I haven't really had any cravings, and the only time I "cheated" was on the second morning when I added some Equal to my strawberries :)
My coworkers even ate Sweet Maui Onion chips(these things are soooo yummy!) and cookies infront of me last night and I didn't even wince or reach for either, even though they sat right next to me on my desk!
I've got two more days to go on this diet and then I plan on switching over to The South Beach Diet to continue. Compared to the Cabbage Soup, South Beach will be even tastier and I figure I'll be able to follow that one more religiously since their recipes are a step up from the restrictions of the Cabbage Soup Diet.
5 pounds down....wayyyyyyyy more than I care to admit, to go! ;)


1 comments:
YOU GO GIRL!! Set your mind to it and say you can!! Sounds like you're off to a fabulous start...remember, one day at a time!
Post a Comment