I just got this cute little Memory Box Penguin in the mail a couple of days ago. I bought him (her?) specifically so I could join a penguin swap over at the Shack. That seems to be a reoccuring theme for me lately. Don't have stamps to join a swap? Just buy 'em! I did the same thing for a Hedgehog swap too...he he
I started out building the ATC first and then cut the Whisper White cardstock to rectangle to fit the left over area. I then stamped the penguin in Noir black ink (first time using this stuff...its GREAT!) I colored him in using my Spica glitter pens. Once I knew all the glitter ink was dry, I used a glue pen to color in the black part of the penguin and added some black fun flock (also a first use here! :) ). Half of an oval punch and a little rhinestone and I called it good! Love these, think they turned out SOO fun! 
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Penguin Fun
Posted by ~Kelly at 04:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Now I've added your blog to my google reader! Love this ATC and think it's so clever how you used the fun flock on the penquin. I've never tried that stuff. I think I may need to get some! :)
Post a Comment