Well, it is technically Friday, but it's MY Monday. Tonight marks night #1 of 7 in a row. Yup, that's 84 hours this week! EEK! Since no one else is volunteering to pay for my vacation, I gotta do it myself ;)
Anyway, here is one of the cards I did for Mojo Monday. I got so preoccupied with finishing it up that I forgot to add a sentiment! Oh well, now my options are open :)
I used Stampin' Up! cardstock and Autumn Leaves papers (self adhesive from Target) to make this. Ribbon is from May Arts. That cute little moose is, of course, Riley from Hanna Stamps! One of my first (I bought 5), and this one ties in first place as favorite with the one of Riley in the hammock (you'll see that one later).
I used my Marvy Oval punch to punch out an oval in the center of my cardstock. Then I stamped Riley on another piece of paper and then pop dotted the oval layer up over him. Sponged the oval layer with Baroque Burgandy and then added some details with a grey marker and the black Spica Glitter pen.

If you click on this picture, you should be able to see where I also added some sparkle with the clear Spica glitter pen on the cupcake icing and cherry, and some dimention on the coffee mug. You'll also notice that the polka dot paper underneath is embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. My favorite one ever!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Poetic Artistry Mojo Monday Sketch 31
Posted by ~Kelly at 04:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Cute card! Love the sparkle! Thanks for playing.
Although I'm crossing my fingers it will be sooner, it doesn't look like Thankful Blossoms will be back in stock until the week of the 21st.
Post a Comment