Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Busy busy busy!

That's been me the last couple of days.

Countdown to vacation is less than a week away! WOO HOOO!
The last couple of days I've spent cleaning, packing, shopping, and working on baby announcements and a blanket that I've been knitting for 3 months. And none of it is done!
The kitchen, the stamp room, and the living room/dining room still need a good cleaning, I've still got some toiletries and gifts to pack into my suitcase (that needs to be rearranged once I get it all together), shopping is done except for a few snacks for the road, baby announcements are *almost* done- just a couple of more stamped items and a bow to go!, and the blanket has about a dozen more rows and it should be finished.
Friday and Saturday are going to be spent finishing up...eek! Not enough time! Plus the March of Dimes walk is on Saturday morning so there's a few more hours gone.
But, I took some time out this morning to make a card for the Secret Sister Reveal over at the Shack. I combined it with Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch # 34.
MY SS sent me all these papers and the ribbon. The circle stamp was the perfect fit for the sketch, dontcha think!? It's hard to tell, but the strips of white are embossed with an embossing template that has a checkerboard pattern on it (I forget the maker).
I'll be slipping this card in the mail in the next couple of days, so if my SS reads my blog, you should be receiving it soon :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. Love that background paper, and the butterfly accent. Thanks for playing! :)