Friday, April 11, 2008

A new ink to love


I posted this last week on a thread at the Shack, but thought I'd share it here also.
In my packge from Hanna Stamps from a couple of weeks ago, was this
Black Noir Palette ink pad. I've heard of it, but never seen it anywhere.
Then while checking out the Riley stamps and accesories, I saw that they sold it.
I have to say, it is AWESOME ink!
I'm totally sold and looking to see when I can get some other colors.
It has 100% coverage, even in solid parts of stamps, as you can see be the photo above.
Plus it's waterproof so watercoloring is easy and alcohol inks don't affect it.
My poor Stampin' Up pad will probably never see the light of day, or night, again!

2 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

I found this VERY interesting! When I heard about and bought the Versafine Onyx black I thought I had the best. Now I'll have to try the Black Noir...if I can find it! :) TFS! :)

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

it's about all i use!! be sure and get the reinker!! ;)