Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baby girl gets new clothes


Not the best of picture at all. Neither outfits had hangers, so I was left
to try and figure a way to "hang" them.
Ignore all the junk in the background on those wire racks. Hopefully those will
be gone soon :)
Anyway, while returning some clothes I bought for myself at Lane Bryant on
Saturday at the mall, I decided to duck into The Disney Store real quick.
It's been a looooong time since I've been in there!
Not so much anymore, but several years ago I had this fascination and extreme love
for dalmatians. I collected anything that I could find with those cute little spotted dogs.
Some of it (like collector plates and cute figurines) are still displayed around
my apartment. Most of it is packed away in a big box in one of my closets.
So when I ran into this cute little T-shirt, I picked it up. It was on clearance!
I decided instantly that it shall become "baby girls' ". Then....
I saw the little skirt. And again decided that she must have that too. No matter the price!!
And luckily for me, it too was on clearance!
The skirt has this cute little pair of red underwear/diaper cover that go with it too.
LOVE IT!
Then I walked down a little further and came across Gap Kids.
I went in to see how small their sizes go and was greated by a woman who would later
continue to follow me around the store "making sure I was ok".
Ummm...I have clothes in my hand, nice lady, I think I've got this figured out!
Anyway, back in the baby section I found a rack of clearance stuff and found this second
little outfit.
I'm sooooo in love with the little pink eyelet lace pants. I can't wait to see her (in pictures) in them! They are a 6-9 months so unless I head back to IL for Christmas, I'll only see them in pictures. The little sweater is so soft and pretty too.
Auntie Kelly is going to keep this girl ALWAYS looking her cutest if she has her way! LOL

0 comments: