Thursday, April 17, 2008

Need your opinions please!

Click image for larger view
I'm almost done with Baby Girl's birth announcements!
However, I can't decide on this final thing.
So I'm asking for your help in deciding how to set up the rest of the card.
Option #1: Uses a smaller Nestabilities rectangle with a couple of stamps. If this
option is chosen, a wallet sized picture (probably black and white) will be placed inside the card.
*Regardless of where the picture is placed, Baby Girl's birth stats will be on the photo itself.*
Option #2: The wallet sized photo on the front of the card. I'm partial to this option myself,
but then I'm unsure of what to do inside since the birth stats will already be on the photo.
(Something my brother wants, as he doesn't want to hand write all the stats.
There are 80 announcements!)
I *think* I may have a stamp still that says something about "Babies are cuddles, and
tickles on toes....."
You can leave a comment here, or I'm going to (try to) put a poll in the bar to the right.
Thanks for your help!!!! :)

1 comments:

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

hey, i don't know if it's too late for this or not, but what i would do is make life easy....use the photo with the birth stats on it. cut off the back of the card (saving cardstock) and make them into postcards (panel cards) and still use an envelope if you wanted. mom and dad could sign the back or below the photo. just a thought....i'm totally into saving on cardstock for bulk projects! ;)