Thursday, April 10, 2008

Riley in Paradise


As I sit here at 4am, in flannel pajamas, wrapped in a blanket, snuggled into my flannel sheets, while it's 43* outside (expected high of 48* today...ewww), I'm envious of Mr. Riley about now. I'm not sure what beach he's enjoying himself on, but he looks to be pretty relaxed and enjoying himself. And I don't see a blanket (or clothes...he he) anywhere in sight, so it MUST be warm!
My time is coming though. Next month at this time, I'll be spending some days in near 80* weather and enjoying every moment without cold feet and hands!

2 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Super CUTE card!! I love that image...maybe because I'm dreamin of warmer weather too! :)
Kelly, do you have a trip planned? Hey, another reason to stick to that D I E T ! ! ! :)

Pam Speidel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.