Sorry to have been so quiet lately. All my spare time has been spent wrapping up loose ends, packing and cleaning.
I have a meeting at work tonight, then back home for a quick nap (yeah right, that'll never happen!) and I'm on the road headed for CA! WOO HOO!
A wonderful, beautiful surprise out of our weather today too! Predicted forcast.....mid 50's and rain. I delightfully sit infront of my open sliding glass doors with a beautiful warm breeze and full sunshine. That cat's outside getting his last lounge in the sun on the deck before he's bottled up for a looooong time :( Good thing he can't tell time....he might die of lonliness before I get back!
Today's weather in Modesto, CA.....85*! Tomorrows.....73*.....but I'll take it :D
Next time I update it'll either because my brother's baby was born (pray for labor vibes tomorrow, so she's born on Wednesday! I'll be 30 on April 30 and I want Miss Hannah Katherine for my birthday!!!) or because we've done something fun in CA. I'm wanting to go to Monterey (maybe do the Aquarium) and/or Yellowstone National Park.
Have a great week everyone!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Today's the day!
Posted by ~Kelly at 13:58
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment