Monday, April 14, 2008

What's this? A Mojo Monday card posted ON Monday!?!?

Don't fall over from the shock you are suffering...lol

I needed a card for something and while checking my blogs early this morning I saw that Julee had posted this weeks Mojo Monday :) AWESOME sketch! I'm sure this won't be my only card done using it.


Papers are Basic Grey Cardstock is Stampin' Up! (that's actually Very Vanilla, not Whisper White. I don't know if you can tell.) *Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Flowers are Bazzill and Prima *Stamps are Autumn Leaves and Stampin' Up! *Ribbon is Stampin' Up!
Small grommet is from my Big Bite *Rhinestones from Walmart
Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest
Clear *Spica Glitter pen used to accent flower stems

If you look closely in the second picture you should be able to see a tiny little bit of sparkle. This is done with the Spica Glitter pen. I absolutely LOVE these pens! My second favorite purchase in the last few months. (My first is still the Verve Visual Anniversary Birds. I just pull them out and look at them and smile. Yup, I'm a dork!)

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Gorgeous card, Kelly! I love the layered flowers and the friendship panel. I smile each time I pull out Anniversary Birds, too. You know I almost didn't release them because I thought they were just too dorky! But hubby loved them and said I had to at least give them a chance. :)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Very pretty card. The flower is gorgeous and I love the Friendship stamp. Nikki x

Sarah said...

A really stunning card, gorgeous colours.
xx :0)

Pam Speidel said...

OMG Kelly!!! I haven't visited your blog in awhile and I've really been missing out! WOW, this is one BEE-U-TEE-FUL card!!! :) Terrific photo of YOU too, btw! Smiles, Pam :)